Saturday, January 10, 2009

I finally finished adding my Cool Business Cards and Personal Business Cards

Okay,

This is the story. I added over 100 cool business card designs and personal business card designs to my website about two weeks ago. I was very proud of myself because I wanted to add them for months. So I got all of the designs together, put them on my site and stared at them in awe throughout the day.

Well I added some of the designs to my magnetic business card category and chose to delete the products listed in that category via a global update option in my shopping cart. Deleted them!

That's right, I deleted them in that category plus all of the other categories they were listed in!

Bummer!!

So I finally got some of them added let me know what you think. Here's a preview of a couple. You can click the link below to see more:






http://myseogal.com/category_63/Business-Card-Designs-.htm

2 comments:

  1. These are great! Thanks for posting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. It took a long time to work on these. Still have tons to add!

    ReplyDelete