Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Website! I am so excited.

While I was working on SEO services for one of my clients I came across a cool site idea.

Well it started off as just a simple site at 5pm on January 18th then by 2:00am. I was writing down ways to promote the site and cute little categories, and website colors and options......

Oh yeah, creative juices were flowing.

Well, now I have decided to go through with the idea.

It's a great concept that I have actually never saw before, well maybe I have seen it but it was done poorly.

I am offering a way to increase sales in a fun and creative way.

Intrigued?

I hope so because if I don't hurry up and get this site going. I am never going to get any sleep!

If you are a WAHM looking to increase your income. Make sure you subscribe to my Posts by clicking on the Post button to the right. You don't want to miss out on this opportunity!

Stay tuned to find out how you can increase your sales and become part of an exciting venue. Designed with you in mind!

Until then, happy days and even better nights.

Carla

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carla,
    Will be interested to learn more about ways to make more people aware of our online store offering gifts for men - CoolStuffForDads.com and like any retailer increasing sales. Keep us posted! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes!

    This is going to be something wonderful. I'd say, newsworthy. But of course I say that because I am the founder.LOL

    I'll keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get more information on this :)

    ReplyDelete